Green light for pubs, restaurants, hotels and cafes to reopen
23rd June 2020
Following the update from Boris, pubs, restaurants, hotels and cafes have been given the green light to reopen from 4 July 2020.
Here are the key headlines in brief summary for the hospitality sector:
- 2 metre should be kept where possible
- Pubs and restaurants and hotels, b&bs and campsites, cinemas and museums to open on 4th July
- Pubs and restaurants to be table service only and minimum contact with staff and customers
- Register of customers to be kept
- Close contact venues to remain closed i.e. night clubs and bowling alleys, indoor gyms, water parks, indoor changing rooms.
- Further consideration for theatres and arts venues etc.
- Critically further guidance for business to follow (no
mention when but presumably imminently).
For further guidance please contact
M: 07775 596 524